You may still register for a class after a term commences provided it is not full.
Fees will be pro-rated according to the number of sessions left within the term.
1. Enrolment is on a first-come-first serve basis and upon full payment only.
2. Trial lessons are available. Each trial class will be charged at SGD$28.00 (before GST) to be made payable in cash or NETS before commencement of the trial lesson. The academy will not accept trial walk-ins.
3. A registration fee of SGD$30 (before GST) will be charged to all new students.
4. All fees are payable by cash, NETS and cheques only. Please make cheques payable to Cheng Ballet Academy Pte Ltd
5 Payments are on a per term basis. One term consists of at least 8 lessons. Lessons falling on public holidays will not be charged.
6. Registration fee will be charged again if the student is absent for 1 whole term, unless you pay in advance that whole term fee to retain your class slot.
7. Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
8. A deposit amount is required upon registration.
9. Withdrawal will only be in effect if notice is given at least one month prior. The child will still have to pay for and attend classes leading to that. Deposits will only be returned when these criteria have been met.
10. Deposits cannot be used to offset other fees.
11. We only accept letters of withdrawal in hard copy or via e-mails sent to email@example.com – we will not accept texts via the phone.
12. Students are expected to have 100% attendance each term. Pro-rating is only for students who are travelling, in which a copy of the air tickets should be submitted to CBA for Ballet 1 & above.
13. For missed lessons, please arrange make-up lessons within the same payment term. Any missed lessons will not be refunded nor used to offset the next payment term. Make-up lessons strictly cannot be carried over to the next calendar year.
14. Please call to book your make-up lessons. We will not accept walk-ins. Booking is based on first-come-first-served basis.
15. Absence due to medical conditions must be supported with a Medical Certificate (MC). MCs have to be submitted to CBA within 1 week. MCs from Chinese physicians are also accepted.
16. The academy reserves the right not to conduct make-up classes or refund fees if it is required to stop classes due to infectious diseases such as HFMD, MERS or SARS.
17. Classes are progressive and based on syllabus formed by the Artistic Director of Cheng Ballet Academy.
18. Cheng Ballet Academy is not responsible for any injuries, mishaps,missing property or losses sustained during classes and in the course of providing its services. Parents are obligated to inform the academy of any medical conditions and/or special medical needs of the students. However, the academy reserves the right not to be obliged to meet the student's medical needs during lessons. (ie. Medicine feeding)
19. Cheng Ballet Academy reserves the right to amend/change class schedule or instructor when necessary.
20. Amendment(s) to the schedule and the accompanying fees may be made without prior notice at the sole discretion of Cheng Ballet Academy.
21. Cheng Ballet Academy reserves the right to decline/dismiss/register/admit any students at its sole discretion.
22. Cheng Ballet Academy reserves the right to use all photographs and videos of classes and performances. The academy may use the photographs and videos in its publicity and promotional activities. The academy also reserves all rights on the materials. No copying, reproduction of any source is allowed.